- Added Party Slots, Allowing for varying Party Sizes depending on individual type party slot sizing. [Refer to Rules]
- Added the Squadron section to the Cockpit page to streamline Ship/Vehicle party management.
- Removed out-dated Set Controller mechanisms from the Inventory in favour of the new Squadron Interface. [See Above]
- Added the ability to party with different types of ships as long as the party slot size conditions are respected.
Bugs Fixes and Tweaks
- Added several new Ship Classes and sub-divided current Ship Type pool into these classes.
- Santa and all Quest NPCs now have god mode enabled. (BUG: 2781)
- When NPCs level up the event is now a NPC event rather than a XP event. (BUG: 2790)
- Added IRC Channels to Account Settings, and profiles.
- Fixed a bug allowed players to arrest entity out of someone's party/squad.
- Fixed a bug causing the party limit to break if you arrest someone while having a full party. (BUG: 2597)
- Fixed a bug causing mines to grab NPCs or Droids from your party and toss them into the nether. (BUG: 2700)
- Fixed a bug causing NPCs and Characters to come up on the scanners twice when arrested. (BUG: 2626)
- Modified XP received from Mining to prevent a loophole resulting in large quantities of XP for little to no credit cost.
- Updated the Recycling Time rules to allow the EVS Construction Droid to recycle at the same rate as the Wrecker.
- Fixed a bug preventing Force Heal from being used on parties.
-Scanner rules updated to reflect how scanners currently work.
Remember: The Bug Base is the place to post any problems you encounter with Star Wars Combine.
Syn Edit: The Character Skills page and character skill mouseovers have been updated to reflect the new ship classes. Fighter/Freighter skills enhance your skill with Heavy Freighters, Light Freighters, Gunboats, and Fighters, and Capital Ship skills enhance your skill with Super Capitals, Capital Ships, Frigates, and Corvettes.