Thank you for the massive response to the call! We're currently looking through the applications now, and narrowing them down as I type this. Successful candidates will know in the next few days!
The development team needs you to test for the Combine!
We're looking for players with experience in vast parts of the game, or willing to learn parts of the game to help the Combine Development Team test bug fixes and other assorted things we want.. testing.
I'm not going to take players who I will presume to be released onto the Development Server, and just play around spawning SSDs or something.
Full training may be given, depending on how generous I feel, and the pay is rubbish (Read: Whenever I decide to reward CPs for testing stuff for us - You will get it around every month, for the bugs you test).
Anyone interested needs to email me (email@example.com) with why they should be on the QA (Testing) team, preferably answering the following questions:
1) What is your handle?
2) How long have you been with the Combine?
3) Why do you want to join the QA Team?
4) What skills do you think you can bring to the QA Team?
5) What country do you live in?
6) How much time can you spend on the Combine in general and helping in particular?
7) Were you involved in any projects that would qualify you for the position?
8) Anything else we should know about/can help your application?
I will review your applications with my Team Leader (Kendall Holm), and we will be selecting players to join the team.
Any questions, please join #swc-testers on IRC.