It's that time again, folks! The SWC Administration will be conducting faction checks, scheduled to start next week. Please be sure that your factions meet the requirements, as detailed in the rules.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to contact myself or another Asim - we are here to help.
Sid-It 18.351: We will also be checking for Generic Datacard violations and any violators will have the "extra" datacards removed from them.
Sid-It 18.359: For those who forgot, we started faction checks on Day 357. A number of factions have datacards in excess of their slot count, so the administration will be removing them and fines will be assessed to those found abusing the generic datacard system.
Sid-It 19.014: No, we didn't forget. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
- Factions will be fined 10,000,000cr for each violation (except datacard violations).|
- Datacard violators will be fined 10,000,000cr per excess slot (0.5s rounded up); the fines for repeat offenders will be doubled.
- The owners of factions in violation will receive a bill with the amount of fines due to Darkness, payable by the faction fined.
We are only releasing statistics of the violations at this time. Here's the damage, folks:
- 48 banner/logo violations
- 6 description violations
- 11 datacard violations (2 repeat offenders)
2017 Christmas Fund: 1,209,000,000cr
Last of the Sid-Its: Faction fines have been paid. For those of you that see those mysterious credit events, it was me who stole your precious credits. All hail Selatos!
(Also, if you are going to see Star Wars tonight, please wait until January to ruin it for everyone else....)