Here in North America, the seasons are slowly changing, summer is giving way to fall.
The air is getting crisper, the leaves are turning colors and your local Admin team is looking for another member to join the team as an Asim.
If you are interested, here are the rules:
- Newly hired asims are not required to irrevocably drop their character. Instead, their characters are suspended for the duration of being an asim.
- Asims have no IC activity related to their character while working for the administration.
- Asims will have a defined period of service of six months after which a new group of asims will be hired. There is no limit on the number of terms if reselected.
- Compensation in the form of Combine Points will be provided for asims who remain active and effective throughout their service period.
- Asims are required to use Discord and must be active in staff channels as that is how the majority of decisions are made.
- Asims duties center around helping players affected by bugs, handling support tickets, and dealing with rules violations. There will be opportunities for asims to assist in designing RP opportunities for SWC at large, along with participating in discussion on game features before they are announced or implemented.
Applications should be submitted via Darkness Message to both Arjuna and Falcon. Please answer the following questions in your application.
- What is your Combine handle?
- How long have you played SWC?
- What have you done IC so far (including previous characters)? What are you working on currently, and what is your position with your faction?
- Why do you want to become an asim?
- Are you involved in any other online games or RPGs of a similar nature? If so please describe your position and responsibilities
- Please provide three references of SWC members who are not on the administration team that have been in the game for at least two years.
- If someone wrote a biography about your character what would the Title be? What is the best chapter?
- Where do you live?
- How old are you?
- What is your occupation?
- How much time would you like to volunteer per week on improving SWC?
- Have you performed administrative duties in the past or organized groups/events?
- If you were to order something at Starbucks what would it be?
- Imagine for a moment you are on the team. A player is insistantly messaging you demanding that Ewoks should be added as a playable race to the game. The galaxy director has deemed Ewoks to be unacceptable and vowed never to allow them ever, no matter what. How do you handle this situation?
If you are not interested
and are still reading this post feel free to send seasons greetings to Noctis