Falcon Edit Y24 D196:
• Somehow... the Subjugator room map has changed...
• Shipyards can now spawn CP Bonus ships without repulsors
• Ithullan Ore Hauler can now be used for NPC Cargo Transport
• Ithullan Ore Hauler
was mis-enabled as a Heavy Freighter, it has been correctly set to Frigate I lied, it is actually a Heavy Freighter, and its armour stat has been set accordingly.
• Armour values have been set for all combat enabled ships
• CP Bonus Ships that have repulsors can be claimed at either a Starport or Landing Pad
• CP Bonus Ships that do not have repulsors can be claimed at either a Trading I or II Station or an R&D I, II, III, or IV Station
We are excited to announce the next round of CP Ships as well as a new CP Bonus Creature! We've been working on them for a while now, and I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with how they turned out. I've listed the new entities below, but you can also find them by visiting the CP Bonus Ships Rules Page or the CP Bonus Creatures Rules Page. With this release, we've incorporated a new change or two. Any CP Bonus Ships that are not equipped with repulsors/do not have landing capacity can no longer be spawned planetside. Instead, these may be spawned from either an Open-to-All Trading Station or an Open-to-All R&D Station. And now, without further ado, your new CP stuff!
Fang-class Starfighter - 18,000 CPs
Auzituck Anti-Slaver Gunship - 35,000 CPs
HT-2200 Medium Freighter - 60,000 CPs
Fury-class Imperial Interceptor - 80,000 CPs
Crusader XX-777 Prototype Droid Frigate - 90,000 CPs
Ithullan Ore Hauler - 190,000 CPs
Subjugator-class Heavy Cruiser - 390,000 CPs
Blurrg - 10,000 CPs
Blurrg Spleen - Dropped by Blurrg(Full implementation coming soon)
We hope you enjoy these new ships(and creature)! As always, please feel free to DM Noctis thanking him for these ships or submit a support ticket with any complaints which will definitely not just be filed into the shredder. :)