Dagobah, Dagobah – The following is a public notice of high importance released by the Jedi Order.
On Day 338, the Jedi Order became aware of mysterious and terrifying creatures found lurking aboard spacecraft throughout the galaxy. Based on preliminary research from recovered archives, we believe these creatures are called Starweirds. They appear as ghastly, incorporeal beings that can be identified by their long talons, gaunt bodies, white wispy hair, and glowing eyes. From what little information was left in the recovered archives, these creatures are to be regarded as extremely dangerous and should not be approached if avoidable.
We are sharing this information from our archives to save as many lives as possible. While Starweirds pose a danger to all sentient life, they are known to be especially attracted to individuals who can manipulate the Force, attacking them with telepathic screams and at times reckless abandon. Because of this fact, and the aura of evil and malice that surround them, we believe there is potential that this infestation of Starweird is a direct result of the work of the Sith Order and other practitioners of Sith Alchemy.
Considering these discoveries, the Jedi Order is issuing the following guide for your safety:
Know your incorporeal entities:
Jedi Force Ghosts:
- - White or bluish glowing in appearance
- - Usually looks like the person they were
- - Can drone on about boring destiny stuff, usually speaks in riddles but that doesn't mean they're good ones
- - Might not always bother to give you all the details and let you fill in the blanks yourself
- - May be made of lightning, flame, dark energy and other materials in a 'look at me I'm evil' sort of way
- - May laugh a lot, usually in a deep and menacing or edgy way
- - Likes dramatic outfits
- - Promises you power and stuff but they really just want to possess or kill you
- - Long hair, doesn't care, likes to stare
- - Screams... a lot...
- - Doesn't like force fields
- - May not actually be a type of spirit or ghost, rumors persist of an 'Old Spacer' who can help