Force Mind Control
A new light side force power has been added: Mind Control.
Mind control is an activated power that can confuse enemies.
Confusion is a hidden status that will cause affected targets to be ineffective in combat.
Mind control only works on targets at the same location (0 range).
- With this sync we've enabled a server security feature called CSP blocking on all requests. This increases our protection against injection attacks involving XSS.
- Fix some issues with subfaction leadership when joining/leaving.
- Fix issues with subfactions not showing up in Advisory Panels UI. (Edit: probably still broken)
- Improve faction status screen to show when the leadership role of a subfaction is inherited from a parent faction.
- Some faction screens have been updated to include more context on what faction they are operating on.
- Fix issue with facility construction UI when constructing for/in a subfaction.
- Fixed issue where GNS was posted and fees charged for subfaction leadership change. Subfaction leadership change is free and no GNS is posted.