Founded On: Year 16 Day 33
Second In Command:
Recruitment Liaisons: Crueya Vandron, Sami Freemason, William Siethr, Samux Marus
Join This Faction
Interested applicants must complete this form before they will be accepted into the faction.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/KcVJ7s3
The Resistance is always looking for new recruits who are capable, trustworthy, and determined to oppose to the spread of Imperial tyranny and corruption across the galaxy. X-Wing pilots, pathfinder commandos, combat engineers, and intelligence agents are just a few of the challenging and rewarding careers within The Resistance.
Joining up with The Resistance can be simple and straightforward, but many applicants wash out during their evaluation. Upon applying to join The Resistance, the applicant must complete an application questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is received, Resistance Intelligence starts a background check on the individual. This background check compares the information provided by the individual to intelligence reports and files from both Resistance Intelligence and Galactic Alliance Intelligence Agencies to corroborate information and determine the level of candor of the applicant. Many applicants have been denied on grounds of a lack of candor.
Once cleared by Resistance Intelligence, new recruits select a department to join and are assigned a mentoring officer who oversees their basic training and advanced specialized training within their department. Basic training is provided as needed, and covers skills such as piloting, combat, construction, and production. Advanced specialized training is branch dependent, and is at the discretion of the department commanding officer.
The Resistance acts as a military government and is organized into several departments, each with its own purpose and mission within The Resistance.
- Resistance Military Forces (RMF) are the combined arms branch of The Resistance, incorporating both space and ground warfare capabilities. The mission of the Resistance Military Forces is to combat the spread of Imperial influence throughout the galaxy, as well as the defense of Resistance interests. The Resistance Military Forces are organized into self-sustaining Battle Groups, which are assigned to theaters of operations across the galaxy.
- Resistance Intelligence (RI) is the department responsible for obtaining and analyzing military, diplomatic, economic, and political information about the Galactic Empire, Imperial Union, and any other possible threat to The Resistance. Resistance Intelligence Agents engage in both overt and covert operations and are selected for their specialized skills, bravery, morale, and dedication to the cause.
- The Resistance Security Force (RSF) is the security arm of Resistance Intelligence. Led by the Director of The Resistance Security Force (DRSF), it is tasked with the identifying and neutralizing internal threats to the Resistance and its allies. This includes law enforcement, management of internal surveillance networks, engaging in counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence operations, and when necessary for conducting internal investigations.
- The Resistance Intelligence Network (RIN) is the highly trained foreign intelligence arm of Resistance Intelligence. Led by the Director of the Resistance Intelligence Network (DRIN), it is tasked with identifying and neutralizing external threats to The Resistance and its allies through the collection, processing, and analyzing intelligence from across the galaxy. Unlike the Resistance Security Forces, which is the internal security and intelligence service, the Resistance Intelligence Network also specializes in covert operations against the enemy.
- The Knights of Zakuul (RKZ) is an order of Force-sensitive warriors of ancient-origin, who traveled from the Unknown Regions to the Ardroxia System, and who have been incorporated into The Resistance as an elite special operations and personal guard department. The philosophy of the Knights of Zakuul differs from both the Jedi and the Sith, believing that the Force is a tool to be used in the pursuit of justice. Zakuul Knights neither reject or rigidly adhere to the light or dark side of the force, instead emphasizing the importance of the exploration of a personal connection to the Force. Today the Knights of Zakuul act as the enforcers of justice and elite personal guards, and the force group of The Resistance.
- The Guardians of the Whills (GW) is a religious order of devotees, who believe in the balance of the Force and the importance of Kyber Crystals in their connection to the Force. While not the official religion of The Resistance, The Guardians of the Whills are the majority religion within Resistance Territory.
A small and secretive private military force, The Resistance was founded by the billionaire noble Lord Crueya Vandron to monitor and combat the Galactic Empire and the Imperial Union. The origins of The Resistance, taking inspirations from the New Republic and its predecessor the Alliance to Restore the Republic, can be traced back the Holowan Conglomerate. As a close ally of the New Republic and a member of the Galactic Alliance, The Resistance acts as a wholly independent military and intelligence force, determined to act as a check on Imperial influence throughout the galaxy
The Resistance is a group of soldiers, pilots, combat engineers, and intelligence operatives. Many of its members have served as officers in many galactic governments, production corporations, and intergalactic organizations, and all have brought their experience and expertise to this secretive private military force. The upper levels of The Resistance Command consists of veterans of the Galactic Civil War, who are unwaveringly loyal to the cause. The Resistance places a greater emphasis on the training and treatment of its members than most other organizations in the galaxy, giving its operatives the skills and equipment needed to act as a highly trained and effective fighting force. Additionally, The Resistance uses an army of droids to help keep the Resistance up and running, with many robotic workers given more responsibility and independence than elsewhere in the galaxy and seen as more than just droids, which was a continuation of the ideas of the Rebel Alliance. In addition, The Resistance makes uses of a vast droid spy network, to gather and analyze information from across the galaxy.
The Resistance uses a combination of hit-and-run tactics and all our assaults to combat the Galactic Empire and the Imperial Union. The Resistance Fleet is comprised of captured Imperial equipment and New Republic military-grade technology, to provide its soldiers and operatives with top of the line technology and assets for their missions. Imperial Star Destroyers painted in Resistance colors can be seen flying alongside Mon Calamari Cruisers and X-wings, patrolling Resistance Space and engaging in operations against the Imperial Union.